§ 1 Preliminary provisions
1. The NET24 platform, available at www.newedutrend.com is managed by NET24 Sp. z o.o.,
NIP: 525-286-49-49, REGON: 389079320, KRS 0000903530, Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warsaw, Poland
Hereinafter “the Company”
2. This regulation is directed at the consumers as well as entrepreneurs and insitutions using the platform. The regulation states rules of using the website as well as sales collaboration concluded remotely with the Client through www.newedutrend.com
§ 2 Contact with the company
Address: Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warsaw, Poland
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +48 506 644 865
Santander Bank Polska S.A.,
Ways and hours of contact: by e-mail or phone, Mon-Fri from 9 am until 5pm Polish time
§ 3 Definitions
Regulation this document stating the terms and conditions of using the platform
The Client every entity, individual or representative of an institution visiting and making a purchase through the platform
The platform website at the following address: www.newedutrend.com
Product – product or service – the event or access to the platform Net24apply managed by NET24 Sp. z o.o. that are subject to payment as a renumeration for the service or any other object/service that is a subject of sales contract between the Company and the Client
Registration form the form available on the website allowing the Client to sign up for the purchase of the product.
The contract remotely the contract between the Company and the Client stated remotely after processing the purchase through the platform, without the physical attendance of both parties using exclusively one or more remote communication means until and including the moment of stating the contract.
Purchase inquiry declaration of intent of the Client stated via the interactive registration form available on the platform that enables to inform the NET24 Sp. z o.o. about the Client’s request and leading to negotiations or stating the purchase and sales contract.
Purchase form declaration of intent of the Client stated via the interactive registration form available on the platform that enables to process the purchase by completing the necessary information, accepting terms&conditions and making the payment through external service.
Sales contract the contract between the Company and the Client stated through the online platform and referred to the purchased product.
§ 4 Technical requirements
1.In order to use the platform and make the purchases the following Is required:
– Computer with the access to the internet and web browser
– Active e-mail address
§ 5 General information and placing an order
1.The company shall not have any liability for any disruptions and breaks in the platform functioning as a result of force majeure, improper activity of third party or incompatibility of the platform with technical infrastructure of the Clients equipment.
All the prices are indicated in gross amount in PLN or EUR currency. The required information are:
– Name and Surname
– Institution’s name
– Type of participation (optional)
– Number of participants (optional)
– Social media/other communicators contact (optional)
3.The registration form with the payable product will be redirected to NET24 sales team to manage the order and payment. The Client should receive an e-mail notification about sending the form.
§ 6 Payments
1.The client has a possibility to choose one of the payment options based on the pro-forma invoice delivered by NET24:
– Bank transfer
– Paypal – online payments
– PayU – online payments by card
After processing the payment NET24 confirms the purchase and delivering the product or the confirmation of the purchase.
2.NET24 has a right to cancel the purchase order if the payment has been overdue for over 30 days.
3.Our Service may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by NET24 Sp. z o.o.. NET24 Sp. z o.o. has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO BE CAUSED BY OR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY SUCH THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR SERVICES.
WE STRONGLY ADVISE YOU TO READ THE TERMS OF SERVICE AND PRIVACY POLICIES OF ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR SERVICES THAT YOU VISIT.
4. If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including but not limited to, your credit or debit card number, the expiration date of your card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
5. You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any card(s) or other payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
7. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to: product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
§ 7 Invoicing
1. All the invoices related to NET24 products are issued by:
NET24 Sp. z o.o., NIP: 525-286-49-49, Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warsaw, Poland
2. After confirmation of all the terms of the purchase the Company issued a proforma invoice with a 7-days deadline. After receiving the payment the Company has 2 weeks to deliver the final VAT invoice.
The invoices are generated, corrected and delivered in online mode.
3. All the corrections to the purchase and sales contract should be reflected on the invoice and delivered as a credit note and correction to the original invoice.
NET24 has the right to ask the Client for the VAT ID if present for the accounting purposes.
§ 8 Personal data
1. The administrator of your personal data in the Platform is NET24 Sp. z o.o., NIP: 525-286-49-49, Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warsaw, Poland.
3. The personal data of the Clients will be processed by submitting the registration to any of our products and if accepted, for marketing purpose, including the newsletter of the Company. In case of the purchase, the processing of the data is required in order to complete the sales and deliver the product/service.
4. The legal basis of processing the data is accepting the regulation.
5. The personal data will be stored until the withdrawal of the acceptance/ unsubscribing by the Client or termination of the contract.
6. The recipients of the personal data may be:
– The third party processing the payment
– NET24 Sp. z o.o.
7. The Clients has a right to withdraw personal details, correct, transfer or limit the usage of the data.
Completing the personal data is not obligatory, however, not delivering the necessary data may result in not processing the purchase.
§ 9 Right of withdrawal
1.The Client has 14 days from the date of placing the order by registration form to withdraw from the purchase and sales contract without specifying any reason as well as receiving full refund.
The withdrawal should be communicated in writing directly to the Company.
2.Due to the withdrawal the purchase and sales contract is considered invalid. NET24 has 14 days to process the refund the same way the payment has been received or on the bank account confirmed by the Client (Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, art. 27).
3.The Client bears the costs of processing the refund.
4.The detailed terms & conditions of the refund is specified in separate policy, depending on the product.
§ 10 Complaints
1. All the complaints should be delivered on writing by post or by online communicator at the following address:
NET24 Sp. z o.o., NIP: 525-286-49-49, Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warsaw, Poland
The complaint can contain all feedback regarding:
– The product
– The delivery
– The speed of processing the purchase
– The purchase process
2. NET24 has 2 weeks to review the complaint and deliver the outcome in writing in reference to the complaint submitted by the Client.
§ 11 Out-of-court complaint consideration and governing law
1. Detailed information on the possibility for the Consumer to use out-of-court methods of dealing with complaints and redress as well as the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the websites of (municipal) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection and at the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection.
2. These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Poland, which governing law applies to agreement without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
3. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding Service.
§ 12 Final provisions
1. The Company reserves the right to amend the Regulations for important reasons, i.e. changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods – to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Company will inform the Client about each change by posting a message about the change in the Regulations at the e-mail address. Notification of the change in the Regulations will take place no later than 14 calendar days before the changes enter into force.
2. In the event of amendments to the Regulations, all Agreements concluded and Orders placed before the date of entry into force of the amendments will be implemented in accordance with the Regulations with the wording in force on the date of conclusion of the Agreement and submission of the Order.
In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Civil Code; the act on the provision of electronic services; the act on consumer rights, the act on the protection of personal data.
§ 13 Acknowledgement
BY USING SERVICE OR OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY US, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THESE TERMS OF SERVICE AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM.